Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast

Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast

The post “Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast” is brought to you by our sponsor, Rush Bowl. The opinions expressed below are my own.

Smoothie bowls for breakfast have become my latest obsession. Although they are pretty easy to make at home, some days I just don’t have the time. So today I’m sharing how Rush Bowl has become a convenient way to get my smoothie bowls for breakfast when I don’t have the time to make my own.

.

Rush Bowls

.

What is a Smoothie Bowl?

A smoothie bowl is exactly what it sounds like, a smoothie poured into a bowl. The base of the smoothie is usually a combination of fruits, vegetables, and some sort of liquid (juice, water, dairy, or plant-based dairy alternative). The combinations are endless, which is what makes smoothie bowls so fun. You never have to have the same smoothie bowl twice. There are over 30 Smoothie bowl.

Rush Bowls offers a variety of smoothie bowls and toppings for you to create your own bowl, or you could go with one of their already amazing combinations. The bowls can be fruit or yogurt-based.  The great thing about Rush Bowl is that they cater to vegans too because you can swap out the milk for almond or soy milk. I went with my mother-in-love who is a vegetarian and she loved it.

.

Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast
Rush Bowl Smoothies

.

.

Are smoothie bowls healthy?

As much as you see me indulging on my Instagram and Facebook feed, I really try to eat clean 80% of the time and indulge the other 20%. Now I will admit that number gets skewed this time of year, but I’m committed to getting back on track with my 80/20 rule and not wait until January 1st.  I try and work out at least four days a week, but I realize none of that matters if my diet is trash.

Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast
Beach Bowl

I strive to be consistent with my 80/20 rule and my workouts. For me consistency looks like doing what I know I should do, even on the days, I don’t feel like it. Rush Bowl smoothie bowls are a great way to get in your veggies and protein in one delicious meal. Their smoothie bowls contain up to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables and up to 40 grams of protein.

.

Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast
Pumpkin Spice Bowl

.

Are smoothie bowls good for breakfast?

One thing that helps me stay true to my rule of eating clean is eating breakfast every day. Considering my favorite meal is brunch, eating breakfast was never difficult for me. A typical breakfast for me consists of either oatmeal with berries and nuts, avocado toast with eggs, or a green smoothie.

There are definitely days when I have a hectic morning and don’t have time to prepare breakfast. I end up stopping in a drive-thru for breakfast, and I always regret it after. Rush Bowls is a good breakfast option when you are short on time.   The bowls are filling, delicious, and healthy. You can’t get any better than that.   My favorite was the peach cobbler, which would also make a great dessert or mid-day snack.

.

Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast
Peach Cobbler Bowl

.

What do you put on top of a Smoothie Bowl?

The fun part about Rush Bowl smoothie bowls is the endless toppings you can add to them. You can top your smoothie bowl with a variety of fresh fruit, coconut shavings, drizzle honey, nut butter, as well as seeds and nuts. I love to top mine with granola. The crunchy granola, adds some texture to the smoothie bowl.

.

Beach Bowl
Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast

  .

If you have a Rush Bowl in your area, I hope this post encourages you to try them and have one of their healthy and delicious smoothie bowls for breakfast. If you found this helpful go ahead and pin this post to Pinterest to spread the word.

Grab the Free Ultimate Salad Guide

.

This post is sponsored by Rush Bowl. All reviews for items gifted to me are my own honest opinion.

.

.

.

Looking for more healthy meal options:

Original Chop Shop Review

Air Fryer Chicken Wings

Facebooktwitterpinterestmail


1 thought on “Smoothie Bowls for Breakfast”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *