Easy Easter Cocktail | Strawberry Frosé
Looking for an easy Easter cocktail? Strawberry frosé is a great for your Easter or Spring brunch at home.
With Spring here and Summer just around the corner a fruity frozen cocktail is the perfect compliment for an Easter or Mother’s Day brunch. You can change out the garnish to suit the occasion.
This post was originally published in April 2022. Last updated on March 2023.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Other Summer Cocktail Recipes
What is a frosé?
A frosé is really just a wine slushy, but I feel like frosé sounds fancier to say! We’re going to use our favorite rose wine to create a fun cocktail that is the perfect shade of pink. So girly! This drink would be great for a bridal or baby shower.
What better way to celebrate the season than with a refreshing and delicious strawberry frosé cocktail? This cocktail is perfect for sipping on a warm day, and the sweet and fruity flavors of strawberries and rosé wine make it an ideal Easter drink.
Ingredients for Strawberry frosé
- Strawberries – These can be fresh or frozen. This is going to give our cocktail that pink color and the fruity flavor.
- Rosé – use whatever brand you like. You can go for a sweeter rose, or a crisper one, all depending on your preference.
- Agave or honey – to sweeten up our cocktail a bit.
- Ice – to add texture to the drink.
- Garnish – I used a Peep since this is our easy Easter cocktail. If making this for Spring brunch you can use a strawberry, or rim your glass with pink sanding sugar. Get creative!
- Equipment – a blender
Items to make your Cocktail
Click the image to purchase on Amazon.
Easy Easter Cocktail Strawberry frosé Recipe
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 2 cups strawberry – fresh or frozen
- 1-2 cups ice – if using frozen strawberries 1 cup should be enough
- 2 tablespoons agave or honey – taste and adjust the sweetness if you prefer a sweeter cocktail.
- Add rosé and frozen strawberries into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add honey and ice, if needed.
- Pour into a martini or cocktail glass and enjoy.
Other ways to server this Easter Cocktail
Not only is the strawberry frosé cocktail delicious, but it’s also easy to customize. You can swap out the strawberries for other frozen fruits like peaches, mangoes, or raspberries. These fruit are also perfect for the spring/summer season.
Try experimenting with different types of wine to find your perfect blend. Wines that I think would pair well with these flavors are Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio. You could even try Moscato or Riesling if you want to bring out the sweeter flavors
You can also make it alcohol-free by omitting the wine and adding more frozen fruit and simple syrup.
How to make a simple syrup for your frosé
To make the simple syrup, combine 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a small saucepan and heat it over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Let it cool completely before using it in the cocktail.
You can store the syrup in a bottle in the refrigerator and use it for up to a week.
The strawberry frosé cocktail is a great addition to any Easter celebration, whether you’re hosting a brunch, dinner, or just a casual get-together. Its sweet and refreshing flavors make it a crowd-pleaser, and its beautiful pink color is perfect for the spring season.
So, raise a glass to spring and Easter with a delicious strawberry frosé cocktail. Cheers!