Easy Easter Cocktail | Strawberry Frosé
Looking for an easy Easter cocktail? Strawberry frosé is a great for your Easter or Spring brunch at home.
With Spring here and Summer just around the corner a fruity frozen cocktail is the perfect compliment for an Easter or Mother’s Day brunch. You can change out the garnish to suit the occasion.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Other Summer Cocktail Recipes
What is a frosé?
A frosé is really just a wine slushy, but I feel like frosé sounds fancier to say! We’re going to use our favorite rose wine to create a fun cocktail that is the perfect shade of pink. So girly! This drink would be great for a bridal or baby shower.
Ingredients for Strawberry frosé
- Strawberries – These can be fresh or frozen. This is going to give our cocktail that pink color and the fruity flavor.
- Rosé – use whatever brand you like. You can go for a sweeter rose, or a crisper one, all depending on your preference.
- Agave or honey – to sweeten up our cocktail a bit.
- Ice – to add texture to the drink.
- Garnish – I used a Peep since this is our easy Easter cocktail. If making this for Spring brunch you can use a strawberry, or rim your glass with pink sanding sugar. Get creative!
- Equipment – a blender
Easy Easter Cocktail Strawberry frosé Recipe
- 1 bottle of rosé
- 2 cups strawberry – fresh or frozen
- 1-2 cups ice – if using frozen strawberries 1 cup should be enough
- 2 tablespoons agave or honey – taste and adjust the sweetness if you prefer a sweeter cocktail.
- Add rosé and frozen strawberries into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add honey and ice, if needed.
- Pour into a martini or cocktail glass and enjoy.